My wife and I worked with Jeff Eldridge when we were looking to purchase our first home in the Phoenix area, specifically in Chandler. We met Jeff at one of the open houses he and Gus were conducting. From the moment we met Jeff we liked him right away because of his attentiveness to our needs. He was able to clearly define the areas of Chandler and he recommended his services to help us find our home. His real estate knowledge and construction expertise was visible right away and we knew that we were working with a real professional in the field.
He helped us with the house hunting in every possible way a professional does and within a few months of meeting him we moved in to out beautiful home.
Thank you, Jeff, for everything!!!
- Igor and Mila Virtgaym
We hired Jeff to sell our first home. He helped guide us through the process and was able to help us decide where and how to spend some money up front to get our home in the best condition to show
Once we received an offer on our home, Jeff was able to help guide us through the inspection process and once again, help us decide where and how to best spend our money to address any issues or concerns of the buyers in order close the deal. Jeff is friendly, helpful, honest and hard-working. We would not hesitate to hire him again if needed
- Scott and Whitney Hayes
We met Jeff at an open house and later after a two-hour conversation with him on another day, we decided to work with him in purchase a house. The most outstanding merit of Jeff among others is his responsiveness, as I could reach him for questions almost any time. His availability was excellent and we spent quite a few Saturdays and Sundays together checking out interesting houses. As first-time home buyers, we gained some great knowledge about house buying process and maintenance from Jeff, whose construction background come in handy on quite some occasions. Overall, we were pleased with our experience and would strongly recommend Jeff to home shoppers
- Hao Yang
I moved from SoCal to Gilbert, AZ for work and Jeff helped me purchase my new home. I give him 5 stars for many reasons:
- Jeff contacted me after I did my first online search for homes. At that point I didn't know what I was looking for so I asked him to call me back in a week. He was very respectful, no pressure, and he followed up exactly when he said he would. This was the case throughout my whole home buying experience, never any pressure, asked what was important to me and what I wanted and never lost sight of that, he delivered on everything I asked for (in a timely manner and often quicker than expected)
- I like that he created an online profile of saved searches for me and had homes that matched my preferences sent to me automatically. He even set up a special guest access account to look at up to date MLS info for homes I was most interested in.
- A week before visiting AZ I told Jeff I had a list of homes I wanted to see. He told me to wait until 2-3 days before coming out because the market was hot and most would be sold by then. I thought he was crazy but when I checked my saved homes online two days before coming out 15 out of 18 had been sold! He definitely knows his market and is familiar with various neighborhoods and gave great recommendations for where to look.
- With only two days lead time for coordinating a home visit schedule for me, Jeff had managed to create an itinerary of 17 home visits. (I asked him to pack in as many as possible while I was in town for the weekend.) When I arrived to his office he had a package of great info waiting for me including a very strategic home visit route mapped out. He was also very thoughtful. Since I was from out of town and not familiar with the area, he asked me to ride comfortably in his vehicle so I could look out the window without focusing on the road and get a sense of the different neighborhoods we visited. This also gave us a chance to chat and get to know each other. He is an outstanding guy, very personable, honest, family man, has a great background/work experience that lends itself to knowing about how homes are constructed and what type of repairs a home may need.
- I appreciated that during home visits he would point out issues with the home that would be cause for concern for a new home owner and things that would require repairs. In one instance, we didn't even get to the front door before he told me to turn around. He pointed out huge cracks and uneven pavement in the driveway leading to the home and explained the significant foundation issues that he spotted. He always had my best interests in mind. Even suggested we see new build areas that didn't hit everything I was looking for but were an alternate option that could save me significant funds.
- I also appreciated that he not only had great referrals for pool guy, painter, etc but that he arranged appointments for them to come out to the property while I was still out of state and super busy with work. He even stopped by a couple of times while the property was vacant to make sure everything was ok, and made himself available and coordated with a local friend of mine to be at the property for an extra inspection that was not required. My friend gave him high praises and said he could tell this realtor was looking out for me.
There are more great things I can share about Jeff but I dont want to ruin the suprise or experience of working with him. It was a sincere pleasure. If you are looking for an experienced, knowledgable, diligent, responsive, hard-working, honest, and down to earth person to handle your real estate needs, Jeff is your guy! I highly recommend
- Yvette Martinez
Living in another state, buying property in Santa Fe might have been a daunting prospect, but my broker, Peter Kahn, took the worry out of the whole process. He was patient while I looked for “that perfect place” and once I’d found it, sprung into action. He made this experience seem relatively effortless. No question or concern went unanswered and I felt I could trust him 100%. If you’re looking for a professional, knowledgable, experienced broker, you can do no better than to work with Peter Kahn.
- J. Thompson
We have just completed the purchase of a new house on Lorenzo Road and the sale of our condo in Park Plazas. Peter Kahn handled both transactions. I just want to report to you the high level of professionalism and courtesy he brought to his representation. Peter really knows his business. But, as important, he was right on top of every development, immediately available at all times, knew when things needed a nudge, advised us in a way that indicated he had our best interest at heart, enabled us to prepare our property so that it was ready for sale (it sold within 24 hours of being listed on multiple listings for 5k over the appraised value).
We now consider Peter a friend. We have recommended him to several friends.
- J. Ratliff
“This letter is to commend Peter Kahn. He recently helped my ex-wife and me through a very difficult and complicated short sale. His expertise is beyond what one would expect of a real estate broker. Without his dogged determination, the closing would not have happened. Through the lengthy process, I was ready to give up several times; Peter never wavered. Never has anyone deserved a commission more.
The transaction involved a significantly overpriced house, a disorganized first mortgagee, a stubborn second mortgagee, an ex-wife and her attorney, impatient buyers unfamiliar with the short sale concept.
Peter navigated rough and uncharted waters with grace and confidence. I strongly recommend him especially to anyone facing a short sale situation and also for regular real estate needs as well.
Peter is a first class gentleman and the ultimate professional. I hope that you and Peter will be comfortable using me as a reference for his services.”
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and Equal Opportunities Act. strives in to confirm as reasonably practical all advertising information herein is correct but assumes no legal responsibility for accuracy and should be verified by Purchaser. is not responsible for misinformation provided by its clients, misprints, or typographical errors. Prices herein are subject to change. Square footage amounts and lot sizes are approximates.
IDX logo The data relating
to real estate for sale in this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange ("IDX") program of SFAR MLS, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokers other than Santa Fe Properties are marked with the IDX logo. All data in this web site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
All property in Santa Fe Property listings by may also be found on Realtor.com, the official website of the National Association of Realtors. Barker Realty is a member of the Santa Fe Association of Realtors.
professionals and lenders may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of
automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. You don't need to consent as a
condition of buying any property, goods or services. Messages/data rates may apply.